To love God and to love people!!!
- We believe that our hearts should reflect the heart of the Father and the Father loves people. His hearts beats for those that are lost, hurting, and in need. We want to live lives that are reflective of His love.
- We believe that all people are searching for something. We want to come alongside people and show them a future with hope and purpose, provided by a Father who wants to accept them just as they are.
- We believe that social needs cannot be ignored. It is our responsibility to help our brothers and sisters in need. Often times this means getting down and dirty.
- We believe that we are not the answer to all of life’s issues and that we are mere vessels used to bring hope to those in need. We also believe that our Thai brothers and sisters need to be instrumental in bringing long-term healing to this land.
- We believe the Jesus came to set the captives free, all captives. This includes the men, women, and children ensnared in the sex trade business. This also includes children who live in the aftermath of this business and, as a result, are at high risk themselves for being enslaved. Finally, we believe this includes the men and women who spend their money to promote this issue.
I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus – Philippians 3:14